Tuesday 14 January 2014

Spotlight: Layers Peeled by Lacey Silks

Layers Peeled by Lacey Silks
(Layers Trilogy #2)
Publication date: January 13th 2014
Genres: Contemporary, Erotica, Romance


Synopsis:

Allie is about to knock the wind out of Tristan with the biggest news of her life.
Tristan has a few surprises for Allie as well.
While the couple tries to deal with their predicament, ghosts from Allie’s past haunt her, slowly calculating the timing of their return.
Can Allie and Tristan peel away their protective layers? Fate has stacked a threat against them and if they don’t work together, trusting and sharing information, it may be too late.
Layers Peeled is Book 2 in the Layers Trilogy and should be only read after Layers Deep. Contains adult content and graphic language suitable for mature audience.

Add to Goodreads

Purchase:
Amazon * B&N




Excerpt
“You sneak off downstairs too quickly, Allie. Are you all right?”

No! But I didn’t want to worry Tristan, not before his cousin’s wedding.

“Well, we can’t really have sex every hour.” I rolled my eyes, acutely aware I was teasing him because nothing would make me happier than staying in bed with Tristan Cross all day long. Sex with him was always earth-shattering. Our connection and mutual rhythm never ceased to amaze me.

“Says who? I could make it my priority to have you every hour. Like right now sounds good.”

Judging from the hungry look on his face, he was serious, too!

“It’s too cold.”

“I bet I can get your heart rate going just like that.” He snapped his fingers.

By the way my body was reacting to his unbelievable invitation, I knew he’d win. That earlier swirl in my tummy was beginning to turn at the speed of an ocean whirlpool, sucking all my hormones down to between my legs.

“Is that a challenge Mr. Cross?” I got off the toboggan and Tristan’s weight tipped him over into the snow.

He sat in the white puff still serious while I laughed.

“If it gets you to lower your pants, hell yeah.”

“You can’t mean it...” I held onto my tummy instead of paying attention to his swift move. In one pounce Tristan had me in his arms, merging his lips with mine, insisting that I comply with his craving. And how could I resist those warm lips and his persistent tongue? I could still smell the remnants of his morning aftershave mixed with that intoxicating cologne of Tristan. I weaved my fingers into his hair, pressing his head to mine. I couldn’t get enough of him. Every breath felt sharper and wanton. Every nerve awakened with a need to be stirred and satisfied. And within seconds Tristan managed to turn this snowy day into a paradise. With my eyes closed and Tristan’s body melting into mine, I imagined us on the hottest beach – because admitting snow lay at our feet would be a lie. His hands were all over my body, searching for an entrance from underneath the layers of clothing.

My back pressed against the tree. The rough bark dented into my ass, and for a moment I wished I’d worn thicker pants. Tristan pinned me and gripped my engorged breasts in his palms, molding them hard enough that I felt my tight nipples peak even higher in search of his touch.

The sound of a zipper danced through the air. I didn’t care whether it was his or mine, because the second one followed like an arousing echo.

“Turn around,” he asked.

I complied, bracing my hands on the tree as Tristan lowered my pants.



No comments:

Post a Comment