Friday 4 April 2014

April Random Reads[#8]: The Conqueror by Brenda Joyce




Random Reads is a monthly meme hosted by Sarah at I’m Loving Books. This feature is to get us reading a random book within the month that is in our TBR stack.

Want to join in on Random Reads?


1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf
2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
4. Link up to your Random Reads post. If you choose more than one book per month, be sure to put a number by your name in the list so it doesn’t look like a duplicate.
5. Read and be merry.

Random.org  picked 17 from my MAYBE shelf!


The Conqueror (deWarenne Dynasty #1) by Brenda Joyce



 Clicking on it will send you to GoodReads 
Like a pagan god, Rolfe the Relentless rode into Castle Aelfgar to claim it as his prize--and Lady Alice as his bride. Lauded for his bravery in France, in England he was the hated enemy. Once ensconced in his new domain, Rolfe became determined to tame the Saxon beauty Ceidre, Alice's illegitimate sister, whose spirit and sensuality make him risk treason to have her--not Lady Alice--in his bed...

Mysterious and seductive, she was no lady but a spy for the rebel cause of her noble half brothers. Refusing to bow to this arrogant warrior who ignited her forbidden passion, Ceidre was swept into a dangerous liaison tied to the fate of England and kings. Yet with his kisses on her lips, his skillful hands on her body, she would have to struggle not to surrender to...


I added it on 10th February 2013 because I love medieval romance, I just have a problem finding good ones. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.


About March's Book
Clicking on it will send you to GoodReads :D
I almost didn't finish it. Something was very wrong with this book, I can't put my finger on what though.


No comments:

Post a Comment